The RMC Research & Education Foundation is a lasting resource for increasing quality, professionalism, and sustainability in the ready mixed concrete industry by funding and implementing research and education programs.
There are a variety of ways that donors can support the RMC Research & Education Foundation, including:
- Making a donation to the Foundation through the PayPal Giving Fund - if you prefer to make a donation using a credit card, paying through the PayPal Giving Fund will increase your donation by 2.2% - 3.5% because PayPal pays the transaction fees;
- Making a donation on another's behalf using our Gift Donation Form;
- Selecting the Foundation as your charity of choice when shopping on AmazonSmile - it's the same Amazon only with a portion of your purchase, usually 0.1%, donated to the Foundation; and
- Making a secure, online donation or filling out and returning a pledge form for a new commitment.
Donations are tax deductible. You can also view our Individual Contributor List and our Corporate Contributor List. Thank you for your support of the RMC Research & Education Foundation!
What’s New From the Foundation:
- New Plant Safety Video Now Available
- View the Annual Report from the MIT Concrete Sustainability Hub
- Cambridge Collaboration Feature in March 2020 Concrete Products Magazine
- We've moved! Our new address is 66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 250, Alexandria, VA 22314
- New Release: Guide to Concrete Trails is now available - additional versions are also available from our Concrete Applications page.