The RMC Research & Education Foundation is a lasting resource for increasing quality, professionalism, and sustainability in the ready mixed concrete industry by funding and implementing research and education programs.
There are a variety of ways that donors can support the RMC Research & Education Foundation, including:
- Making a donation to the Foundation through the PayPal Giving Fund - if you prefer to make a donation using a credit card, paying through the PayPal Giving Fund will increase your donation by 2.2% - 3.5% because PayPal pays the transaction fees;
- Making a donation on another's behalf using our Gift Donation Form;
- Selecting the Foundation as your charity of choice when shopping on AmazonSmile - it's the same Amazon only with a portion of your purchase, usually 0.1%, donated to the Foundation; and
- Making a secure, online donation or filling out and returning a pledge form for a new commitment.
What’s New From the Foundation:
- Register for the Global Concrete Summit and get 40% your registration fee when you use discount code RMCREF40
- Improving the Reliability of Resistivity Tests of Concrete Report Now Available
- Report on Impact of Extended Time to Discharge on Concrete Durability and Performance Now Available
- New Plant Safety Video Now Available
- View the Annual Report from the MIT Concrete Sustainability Hub