The RMC Research & Education Foundation is a lasting resource for increasing quality, professionalism, and sustainability in the ready mixed concrete industry by funding and implementing research and education programs.
There are a variety of ways that donors can support the RMC Research & Education Foundation, including:
- Making a donation to the Foundation through the PayPal Giving Fund - if you prefer to make a donation using a credit card, paying through the PayPal Giving Fund will increase your donation by 2.2% - 3.5% because PayPal pays the transaction fees;
- Making a donation on another's behalf using our Gift Donation Form;
- Selecting the Foundation as your charity of choice when shopping on AmazonSmile - it's the same Amazon only with a portion of your purchase, usually 0.1%, donated to the Foundation; and
- Making a secure, online donation or filling out and returning a pledge form for a new commitment.
What’s New From the Foundation:
- Just Released: Concrete Strength Model; Materials Available include the Report, Model Spreadsheet, Spreadsheet Instructions and Trial Batch Mixtures Spreadsheet
- Check out our New Concrete Overlay Video
- MIT CSHub 2021 Annual Report Now Available
- Video of UofOK, Dolese Bros. and R&R Homes Collaboration on ICF Project Funded in Part By RMCREF
- Check out the New Robert P. Turner Center for Professional Excellence Page
- Habitat for Humanity Design Competition for Climate Positive Concrete Housing