The RMC Research & Education Foundation is a lasting resource for increasing quality, professionalism, and sustainability in the ready mixed concrete industry by funding and implementing research and education programs.
There are a variety of ways that donors can support the RMC Research & Education Foundation, including:
- Making a donation to the Foundation through the PayPal Giving Fund - if you prefer to make a donation using a credit card, paying through the PayPal Giving Fund will increase your donation by 2.2% - 3.5% because PayPal pays the transaction fees;
- Making a donation on another's behalf using our Gift Donation Form;
- Selecting the Foundation as your charity of choice when shopping on AmazonSmile - it's the same Amazon only with a portion of your purchase, usually 0.1%, donated to the Foundation;
- Is your state or regional association a donor to the Foundation? Check this map and list of state and regional association support and become an advocate for your local association to support the Foundation; and
- Making a secure, online donation or filling out and returning a pledge form for a new commitment.
What’s New From the Foundation:
- Foundation Releases 2022 End-of-Year Newsletter
- Check out the Foundation's YouTube page to view the new Skate4Concrete videos
- CSHub December Newsletter Now Available
- 2nd Edition of Concrete Overlay Guide Just Released; Check Out Our Concrete Overlay Guide Video
- Winners Announced for the Habitat for Humanity Design Competition for Climate Positive Concrete Housing